To determine the peak breaking force and elongation of yarn in skein form (Lea) having 1.5 yards girth (RKM of yarn by single-strand method – optional).
- Accurate determination of strength and elongation of lea skein.
- Sturdy steel fabricated construction and maintenance-free self-lubricated drive unit ensures silent, trouble-free and long life operation.
- Rugged floor model with double coloum mechanism for lower jaw moving ensures the accurate result. Constant rate of extension ( CRE ) principle.
- Capacity: a) Load / Force : 500 pounds / 1000 pounds. b) Selectable force unit : kgf / lbf / Nf.
- Positive gearing mechanism with automatic return of lower jaw to home position.
- Computer connectivity and special software facilitates statistical and graphical reports.
- Optional : Single yarn test module (RKM) Capacity : a) Load/Force : Up to 50 kgf b) Selectable for unit : gf / Nf / lbf c) Elongation unit : mm / inch / percentage d) Traverse speed : 500 mm/min.