To determine various physical properties of Fabrics & Garments.
- Capacity :Force : 50/250/500/1000 Kilogram.
Jaw separation : 0 to 600 mm.
Traverse speed : 50 to 500 mm per minute.
- Constant rate of extension (CRE) principle.
- Selectable force unit : kgf / lbf / Nf; Elongation unit : mm / inch / percentage.
- Separate calibration program makes quick and reliable calibration.
- Specially made jaws/grips suitable for standard test methods.
- Micro Computer based and special software facilitates statistical and graphical reports.
- Facility to conduct yarn count & GSM measurement through FabSoft.
POSSIBILITY OF TESTS
- Strip & Grab Strength
- Lea Skein Strength
- Single Yarn Strength
- Tear Test
- Button/Snap Pull Test
- Seam Slippage
- Zipper Strength
- Peel Bond Strength
- Stretch & Recovery