To determine fiber properties like Length, Strength, Micronaire & Maturity.
- Measuring the important fiber properties like Length, Strength, Micronaire & Maturity.
- Less space occupation, less weight and comfortable Stainless Steel top work space.
- Combined and independent module testing.
- Calibration in both ICC & HVI mode by USDA or any other international calibration cotton.
- Parallel as well as simultaneous operations ensures faster testing.
- Flexible report options like date wise, lot wise, cotton type wise as well as consolidated reports.
- Spinnability estimation of predicted CSP and Process proficiency (PP) in addition to SFI, FQI calculations.
- Length & Strength – can be measured in ICC and HVI mode. Results : length – 2.5% SL, 50% SL, UR% in ICC mode and UHML, ML, UI% in HVI mode. Strength – g/tex and elongation %.
- Fineness & Maturity – Fineness range : 2.0 to 8.0 microgram / inch and true maturity properties like maturity ratio, percentage maturity and maturity co-efficient measurements through double compression.