Monitors the crucial process parameters of a spinning mill including
|Production||Slip Spindles||Power Consumption|
|Doffs||Idle Spindles||Air Consumption|
|Stoppages||Draft||Temperature & RH|
|End Breaks||Twist||Pneumafil Suction Control|
|Rogue Spindles||Roving Stop Motion|
- Differential EMF detection technology for monitoring the deviations at the spindles.
- Proximity detection technology for monitoring Production, Drafts and Doffs.
- Server client configuration to enable simultaneous and multiple user access to the data.
- Wireless Data transmission to reduce wiring complexity and maintenance
Six Tier Information Systems
- Spindle Level – Two colour LED with two types of indication for each spindle to indicate deviations instantly.
- Sectional Level – White colour LED indication at every section of the ring frame for long distance viewing
- Machine Level – Seven Segment Display unit and Signalling lamp for each machine side.
- Block level – Live statistics for the current shift is displayed in a Large information panel (LED TV).
- Plant Level – Detailed Information about all the resources throughout the plant can be obtained from the client software
- Mobile App, Mail & SMS – Alerts and Periodic reporting via App, Mail and SMS to defined persons
Dynamic and User friendly Software
- Windows based informative and user friendly software.
- Well organised dash board renders two-level graphical information about the current shift.
- Power and Draft monitoring with average and instantaneous values in graphical form.
- Dynamic Analysis facilitates numerical as well as graphical analysis of the data through,
- Detailed Analysis
- Comparative Analysis with Graph
- Trend Analysis with Graph
- Speed curve analysis
- Reports with multiple filter options and user configurable parameters.
- Data rich MIS Report with graphs for quick and easy analysis of the situation.
- Print and export to MS excel or PDF options.
- Multiple language support to enhance the end user accessibility.
- Client Server configuration to enable simultaneous multiple user access.
- Wireless Data Transfer to reduce wiring complexity and maintenance